Solutions’ Designer Closet Systems
Solutions’ best-selling Designer Closet and Shelving Systems offers customers a solutions-based approach in designing your own closets based on your needs and the space you have. Our focus is on helping you maximize every inch of your space to provide for all your organization and storage needs. Our Closet Systems are scalable to fit any lifestyle and any area of your home. You can choose from a variety of options to create anything from a walk-in closet, kitchen pantry, office space and even down to a basement storage closet. Our systems can easily be adjusted and rearranged to fit any change in your storage or organization needs. The system can be mounted on any wall in a couple of easy-to-do steps! Choose from different finishes such as traditional wood colours to cool contemporary metal to finish off your look. Nothing comes close to Solutions’ DESIGNER Closet Systems in offering you the wide variety of solutions to put your unused and under-utilized spaces to work.
In Store Closet Design Services
It is very easy to get your very own customized closet design. All you need to do is to visit any of our store locations where one of our Closet Design Specialists will help you design your closet for FREE!. Here’s what you need to do before your in-store consultation.
- Take a picture of the space you want organized
- Measure the area where you want our Closet Systems installed (L x W x H)
- Create a list of what you want to store or organize in the space (i.e. shoes, long dresses, pants, crafts, pantry items, etc)
- Bring some pictures of how you want your space to look like
In Home Closet Design and Installation Services
Once you’re on your way to finalizing your DREAM Closet purchase, you have the option to pick up and install it yourself or you can choose to have our very own professional installers *deliver and install your closet systems for you for an additional fee. The installation fee is based on your closet purchase and includes the following services:
- Removal of up to two shelves and two closet rods per wall, plus related touch-ups with flat white paint.*
- Installation of all purchased Solutions’ Designer Closet Systems.
- Professional installers who will clean up thoroughly when they are finished.
* Additional charges and restrictions apply for In Home Design and Installation Services.